Wednesday, December 31, 2008

~~~ Happy new years ~~~

Okay ... I am sure many of you expect me to pontificate on the many ins and outs of what the very meaning of newyears is, how it affects us as beings, and what the greater good can be from refreshing a new year. Well sorry to disappoint, nothing to overly dramatic today ... just a simple list of things I am grateful for:
- My son
- My health
- Being
Nothing more, nothing less ... well okay ... there are a few more:
- Family
- Friends
- Love
Okay .. now that is it i promise... wait ... can i add one more ?
- Beer
That is right, I am Canadian.... I like Beer. Everyone out there have a great night, enjoy all the things you are grateful for... and for Pete’s sake... Hold a beer up high at the stroke of midnight, grab the closest person too you yell happy news years and lay a slobbery wet kiss on them. What could it hurt right ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Had an absoultely awesome time! Hope you and yours enjoyed ringing in the new years as well.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    | :-)-+----< Mommy |
    | :-)+--< Mira |
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to speak your mind :)